Discover the Alsatian grape varieties on the famous wine route!
Throughout the day, Agnès and Arnaud will make you discover the best of Alsace and its specialties. Authenticity, pleasure of sharing, quality wines served by passionate winegrowers.
This day will surely be the best of your stay in Alsace!
Day trip in 5 steps (9:15 am – 6:30 pm)
- Meeting in the historic heart of Colmar for a surprising breakfast!
- Eguisheim (the favorite village of the French – France2 TV show) for a first wine tasting* around a tarte flambée at a winegrower and for a pleasant stroll in the village.
- In the middle of the vineyards, enjoy your main course accompanied by Blanc d’Alsace * or Pinot noir* wine!
- Small digestive walk in Riquewihr: cheeses and wines* in the gourmet cellar of Dopff Au Moulin, the pioneer of Crémant d’Alsace.
- Return to Colmar on Little Venice for dessert by the water!
- 159 € per person (transport, tasting and garniture included)
- Reduction of 25% for 12-18 year-olds and 50% for children under 12
- Deposit of 70 euros / adult to be paid online for the reservation and the balance to be paid on the day of the service by credit card or cash.